The design of the P.7 Pilot was inspired by the PZL P.7, which was one of the first all-metal monoplane fighter aircraft in the world. It was the main fighter aircraft of the Polish Air Force between 1933 and 1935.
The P.7 Pilot was meticulously designed from the ground up to not only be unique, but to withstand anything you can throw at it. The unique lug design of the P.7 Pilot sets this watch apart from the repetitious watch cases that most watch companies use over and over in their watch designs.
When you hold a Pancerna P.7 Pilot in your hand, you'll notice a substantial, quality feel. On the wrist, it feels rugged and ready for duty. The P.7 case is hardened coated to 1200V in a durable, ion plating (which is 8 times harder than stainless steel) to give it added protection from scratches. The sapphire crystal adds another dimension of protection that will keep your watch looking like new for years to come. At 40mm in width, the P.7 was designed to hit the sizing sweet spot that makes it perfect for everyone to wear, but by no means is the P.7 a small watch with a lug-to-lug length of 49mm. The beating heart of the P.7 Pilot is the self-winding MIYOTA 9039 automatic movement, which some people call the "Lexus" of Japanese automatic movements. It's a workhorse movement that is accurate and reliable.
Your P.7 will ship with a black nylon military strap (with light gray stitching) and a green, cotton canvas military strap (which is soft and durable and can be thrown in the washing machine). You will also receive a 2 slot, canvas travel watch roll. Each color variation will be numbered to 100 unless the demand is higher.
P.7 Pilot Black
- 40mm case (not including wrap around lugs)
- Bead blasted 316L stainless steel with Ion Plating which 8 times harder than stainless steel
- 20mm lug width
- 13mm case height
- 49mm lug to lug length
- 8mm signed screw down crown
- Single domed sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating
- Solid engraved caseback
- Grade A Super-LumiNova on hands, numbers and markers
- 20 atm/ 660 ft./ 200m water resistance (suitable for water activities, snorkeling, and recreational scuba diving)
- MIYOTA 9039 automatic movement (automatic & manual wind, hacking seconds hand, 28,800 bph, 24 jewels, 42 hour power reserve)
- Black nylon and dark gray canvas nato strap
- Canvas 2 slot travel watch roll
- 1 year limited warranty
- 78 gram case weight